Established on 03/01/2023
La Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, Association loi de 1901, located at 12 Boulevard Bretonnière – 21200 BEAUNE, registered under Siren number 853 953 792.
- The term “Personal Data” refers to information that directly or indirectly identifies a User, such as name, e-mail address, order form, personal interaction with the Site, etc.
2. Scope of application
- users of the Site ;
- customers, patrons, partners and prospects of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne and their representatives, natural persons having a business relationship without the intermediation of the Site ;
- suppliers and business partners and their representatives, natural persons.
3. Data controller and contact
- The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne and all affiliated entities are responsible for processing Users’ Personal Data.
4. Nature of Personal Data processed
- The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne may process Personal Data collected from Users both :
- online : use and activity on the Site, e-mail or telephone exchanges, information provided in contact fields, sending of newsletters, ordering of Tickets and any merchandise on the Site, etc.
- off-line : direct interaction between the members and employees of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne and a User, a natural person, subscription to a service or purchase of Tickets for a visit to one of the Cities, as these terms are defined by the special conditions of sale of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, participation in an organized event, a conference, etc., as defined by the special conditions of sale of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne.
- The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne may collect and process the following Personal Data, without this list being suggestive :
- surname, first name, title, physical address, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers ;
- any exchange, conversational or otherwise, between a User and the Association Cité des Climats et Vins de Bourgogne ;
- data concerning the company for which the User works, where applicable, such as its corporate name, size and geographical location ;
- commercial and accounting data, including services ordered, rights and limitations of access to the Site, financial details and methods of payment for any orders made on or off the Site, the preparation and archiving of invoices;
- any IP address and information derived from the IP address, including geographical location ;
- any information on a device used, such as browser, device type, operating system, presence or use of “applications”, screen resolution and preferred language ;
- behavioral data of the computer or device connected to the Site, such as content areas or date and time of activities.
5. Purpose of processing Personal Data
The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne processes Personal Data solely for the purposes defined below:
- To enable access, interaction, operation, hosting and corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the Site, and more generally, of all these services and purposes;
- Carry out all contractual obligations linked to the subscription of a service or the purchase of a Ticket or Service by a User (general and special conditions of sale, order form, etc.), to the use of the Site (general conditions of use of the Site) and generally, to the execution of all commercial contracts concluded with its customers and suppliers;
- Provide feedback on Site operation (malfunctions, corrective maintenance, interoperability with other User information systems) ;
- Communicate and respond to questions and requests for information from Site Users: contact form, e-mail exchanges, etc. ;
- Carry out advertising campaigns and newsletters, and market new services and products on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties ;
- Carrying out any studies and statistics (purchase frequencies, operation and use of the Site, etc.) ;
- Manage archives, invoicing, accounting and, more generally, the normal functioning of relations between Users and the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne.
6. Legality of processing Personal Data
The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne has a legal basis for processing Users’ Personal Data, without their express consent, in order to :
- Fulfill all of its contractual obligations, in particular the general and special terms and conditions of sale and the general terms and conditions of use of the Site, only when the fulfillment of these contracts requires the processing of Users’ Personal Data ;
- To carry out any modification or adaptation of the Site, in particular for maintenance and security purposes;
- To carry out transactions with Users, suppliers and commercial partners of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, and to process sales of Tickets or any other goods or services ;
- To comply with obligations relating to bookkeeping, invoicing, tax declarations and any other regulations connected with the normal and ongoing operation of an association ;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, or with any legal process, or for the exercise of Users’ rights;
- To analyze the volume and history of the Site, and more generally, to carry out any statistics concerning the use of the Site ;
- For carrying out controls, audits, restructuring operations or any similar legal operations, the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne ensuring that any third party involved in these operations is bound by a professional or contractual obligation of confidentiality.
7. Sharing Personal Data
- The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne may share the Customer’s Personal Data under the following conditions :
- Sharing within the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne : any subcontractors and employees of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne are authorized to access Personal Data only to the extent necessary for the performance of their duties, and subject to a confidentiality undertaking;
- Sharing with third parties : only the suppliers of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne of third-party services strictly necessary for its services (organization of the Cities, sale of Tickets, data hosts, any online payment processing services, order processing services, management of events or advertising campaigns, Site maintenance services, services performed for Users, audits and other suppliers of similar services) are likely to know and process Personal Data ;
- In accordance with the law, in particular to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the User or the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, protect the safety of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, the User or the safety of others, investigate any fraud, or respond to requests from the State, including public and governmental authorities.
- Lorsque des tiers ont accès à des Données Personnelles, l’Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne prend toutes mesures contractuelles, techniques et organisationnelles appropriées pour assurer un traitement par ces tiers strictement nécessaires et conformément à la présente Politique de Confidentialité et à la Réglementation.
8. Retention period of Personal Data
The Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne may keep Personal Data for the following retention periods:
- Personal Data collected for the management of transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, will be kept for the duration of the contract in question, and for the entire period of legal prescription, it being specified that data not essential to the designation of the contract and financial and accounting transactions may be subject to automatic deletion in the 18 months following the end of the contract, the other data then being partially retained ;
- The Personal Data collected from all Users is kept for as long as their account is considered active on the Site, and will then be deleted in the absence of any connection to the Site after 18 consecutive months, with the exception of the Personal Data necessary to identify the User, their account creation and connection dates, and their most recent activities on the Site, which will be kept for the duration of legal requirements before being deleted ;
- The Personal Data of all subscribers to the mailing list for newsletters and similar communications from the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne, kept until they request to unsubscribe from this mailing list, in which case this data will be deleted within 90 days of this request;
- The Personal Data of any prospect, such as the surname, first name, e-mail address or telephone number collected online on the Site when using the contact form, concluding a Ticket order, visiting one of the Cities, Personal Data used for direct marketing and sales activities, will be kept for as long as the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne maintains an active relationship with this prospect.
The cookies used by the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne are intended to enable or facilitate communication, the provision of services requested by Users, the proper functioning of the Site and to recognize Users whenever they connect to the Site.
In accordance with regulations, the Association Cité des Climats et Vins de Bourgogne will request authorization before installing any type of cookie not required for the operation of the Site. By default, browsers accept all cookies.
- When browsing third-party sites advertising on the Association Cité des Climats et Vins de Bourgogne site, or possibly when viewing these advertisements, cookies may be created by the companies displaying these advertisements.
- To manage cookies on any browser, the User may refer to the recommendations of the CNIL at the following address:https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-conseils-de-la-cnil-pour-maitriser-votre-navigateur.
10. Data storage and transfer
The hosting servers on which the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne processes and stores its databases are located exclusively within the European Union.
- In accordance with regulations, the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne undertakes to take all necessary precautions to protect the security of Personal Data, and in particular to protect it against accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized distribution or access, as well as against any other form of illicit processing or communication to unauthorized persons.
- To this end, the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of security and confidentiality of Users’ Personal Data.
- Furthermore, in order to prevent any unauthorized access and to guarantee the accuracy and proper use of Personal Data, the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne has implemented appropriate electronic, physical and supervisory procedures to safeguard and preserve the data collected through its services and the Site.
12. Rights of users and customers of the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne
- Users have a right of access, modification, opposition, limitation, portability, rectification, deletion, to define directives concerning the fate of their Personal Data after their death and to delete their Personal Data, the latter rights being subject to compliance with the conditions imposed by the Regulations.
- The User also has the right to refuse any processing and profiling of his Personal Data, and the right to refer the matter to the CNIL.
- With regard to the right to data portability, Users have the right to request a copy of their personal data being processed. The information requested will be supplied in electronic form, unless expressly requested otherwise.
- To exercise these rights, Users should contact the data controller at the Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne :
– Or by registered letter addressed to Association Cité des Climats et vins de Bourgogne – Responsable du RGPD et de la politique de confidentialité – 12 Boulevard Bretonnière – 21200 BEAUNE.
Requests will be processed and applicants informed within 60 days of receipt of their request.
- Users are informed that these rights may never relate to confidential information or data, or data for which communication is not authorized by law.
- The right to deletion of Users’ personal data shall not apply in cases where processing is carried out to meet a legal obligation.